onsdag den 14. oktober 2015

Weekly lookbook - week 41 2015

Hey friends!
I have another weekly lookbook for you all. I hope you enjoy these lookbooks, if you want me to tell more about my makeup, then I will do that, cause I've been thinking about showing you some more makeup tutorials.
I had a relaxing weekend with at my boyfriends house which explains the comfy clothes. The school days were hard and I felt like being dressed nice even though I didn't really need to. I did have a brunch with my boyfriends family Saturday which ment that I decided to dress nicer. It was also our anniversary and my lovely boyfriend gave me some flowers.

Monday:




 Tuesday:







Wednesday:




Thursday:








Friday:


Saturday:






Sunday:


I hope you enjoyed reading may you have a wonderful day, I look forward to blog again soon.
See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar