torsdag den 29. oktober 2015

What to Wear - White Theme

Hey friends!

I'm going to this theme party at my high school tomorrow, and it's white theme, arg. I'm not a person who own a lot of white or black clothes. I own a lot of clothes in many different colors, so this was a real test for me.
So I've looked through all my clothes and agreed that it's okay to cheat a little bit. So some of the outfits are a bit grey and black as well. 

I think I will do these 'What to Wear'-things a bit more often. Like: What to Wear on a date, Christmas, Birthday parties and stuff like that. Let me know what you think, maybe I should even make a video?
I really hope you will find some inspiration in these post, and let me know which one you liked the most.

1) The cute shirt


Shirt: (similar:) here
Leggins: (similar:) Here
Shoes: (similar:) Here
Belt: Boohoo



2) A bit sexy and formal


Skirt: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Graceland



3) The everyday look


Dress: Moss Copenhagen
Shoes: (similar:) Here



4) The summer one


Shorts: (similar:) Here
Shirt: (similar:) Here
Shoes: Graceland



5) The one with sexy legs


Pants: Boohoo
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Graceland




I hope you found some inspiration, if your ever going to a white theme party.
See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar