torsdag den 12. januar 2017

Winter Wardrobe Essentials

Hey friends!
Today I wished to present to you some of my winter essentials for the wardrobe. In collaboration with StyleWe I've found some gorgeous, cozy pieces for inspiration to your winter wardrobe. 
I am indeed a dress/skirt kind of girl with a feminine style, but for me it's also important that what I wear is comfortable to wear. I've found a few dresses on StyleWe but also this really comfy, sexy looking hot pink StyleWe jumpsuit and a lot of other nice things. If you're in for more just fashion now make sure to keep yourself updated on that link.


1. here 2. here 3. here 4. here 5. here 6. here 7. here 8. here 9. here 10. here

The essentials for a warm winter wardrobe is of course something that can keep you warm, but we all want to look good at the same time. Indeed you will be needing a long jacket, warm boots, a thick sweater and pants to match. For some extra spice, and extra comfort, add some accessories. The most used accessories in the winter time is of course gloves, scarfs and hats of some kind. Not only is it warm it's also ridiculously stylish. 
After all I hope you've enjoyed this post and I will soon be back with another post. See you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar